Use Google™ Maps to help locate the museum
The Museum is open all year:
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, April - December
- Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, January - March
- Sunday: All year, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Museum is closed:
- Monday: January – March
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's.
- On New Year's Eve, the Museum is open from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: 2285 S. Broadway, Green Bay, WI – The Museum is located on 33 acres along the Fox River. The grounds are bisected by Dutchman's Creek, creating a beautiful park-like setting.
Train Rides: May 1 – September 30 & weekends in October – Ride aboard vintage, full-size railroad equipment for a 25-minute tour of the Museum. Along the way, the conductor describes various rolling stock, points out highlights of the Museum, talks about railroad safety and discusses the hobo culture. The train ride is pulled by a diesel locomotive. No reservations are needed to ride the train.
||Child (under 3)
|Museum & Train Ride
Train Ride tickets must be purchased with a Museum admission.