The Museum is open all year:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., May - December
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., January - April
- Sunday: All year, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Museum is closed:
- Monday: January - April
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's
- On New Year's Eve, the Museum is open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Unless noted with an event, the National Railroad Museum is always open to the public during its usual business hours.
November 27, 2009 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
The story ... The train ... The magic!
A grand holiday event for the entire family. Hear the Polar Express story presented in a dramatic reading and ride the Polar Express Train! Find out if you really do believe in Santa as you adventure to the North Pole.
November 27, 28 & 29 &
December 4, 5 & 6, 2009.
Shows at 3:00, 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
Tickets now available in the Museum Store or by phone at (920) 437-7623, x-10
Standard Class: $12 adult; $10 adult member; $8 child
Premium Class: Ride aboard a restored streamline observation car. $18 buffet section; $25 lounge section