The Museum is open all year:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., May - December
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., January - April
- Sunday: All year, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Museum is closed:
- Monday: January - April
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's
- On New Year's Eve, the Museum is open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Unless noted with an event, the National Railroad Museum is always open to the public during its usual business hours.
Rachel Schmitz B-day Party (Private)
December 29, 2012
Private party in the Lenfestey Center Red Caboose