The Museum is open all year:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., May - December
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., January - April
- Sunday: All year, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Museum is closed:
- Monday: January - April
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's
- On New Year's Eve, the Museum is open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Unless noted with an event, the National Railroad Museum is always open to the public during its usual business hours.
Day Out with Thomas
June 12 - 16, 2013 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Peep! Peep! Thomas the Tank Engine is set to roll into the National Railroad Museum for the Day Out With Thomas: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013. For tickets copy and paste the address to go to: http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.action?venueId=12881&pl=thomas13. And for additional information copy and paste the address to go to: http://nationalrrmuseum.org/exhibits/exhibits/thomas13/main.html. Or you may also return to the Museums website home page. Thank you.