The Museum is open all year:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., May - December
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., January - April
- Sunday: All year, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Museum is closed:
- Monday: January - April
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's
- On New Year's Eve, the Museum is open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Unless noted with an event, the National Railroad Museum is always open to the public during its usual business hours.
November 29 - December 01, 2013 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Tickets on sale on July 25 2013 The classic Christmas tale comes alive in a dramatic reading and train ride. The Museum closes at 2pm on each day of the event. All show are at 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm, except for Wednesday and Thursday shows, which will be at 5pm and 7pm only.
Get tickets at http://nationalrrmuseum.org/exhibits/exhibits/polarexpress13/index.html or call 1-887-772-5425